Murphy Heavy Contracting Corp.
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience Required: Entry Level
Salary Range: Starting $12.00/hr to /
Murphy Heavy Contracting is a small town family owned construction business specializing in bridge construction and repair.
Murphy Heavy Contracting is currently seeking Bridge Laborers. Laborers perform tasks involving labor for bridge construction. Tasks may involve forming, pouring and finishing concrete and tying rebar using a variety of tools and machines. Minimum Requirements:
- Knowlege of concrete and rebar required
- Some Construction experience preferred
- Must have transportation to the various job sites
- Must be able to lift 75-100lbs
- Must be able to squat, stand and bend continuously
- A drug screen is required.
- Most job sites are located within 100 miles of our shop in Anita, Iowa. It’s the employees responsibility to arrange for transportation to and from the job site.
- We work in all types of weather, you are going to be exposed to rain, sun, wind and snow.
- The construction industry is a time based contract with our client and nothing shuts us down.
We are looking for someone that has the ability to be at work on time, work hard and understands that we work every day until the job is done. That being said, we are proud of our employees. They are a valuable resource. When you work hard and have an appetite to take on more responsibility, doors will open for you at Murphy Heavy Contracting. Company is willing to train individuals; with salary based upon experience and qualifications. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply. We are an EEO/AA employer.
Benefits are subject to a probationary waiting period.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
– See more at: http://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/56019?confirmID=7b67e340-09c9-4d7c-aeac-ab988990f4bf#sthash.tNlRnNaL.dpuf