Dear Ministry Friends,
We wanted to let you know about five current employment opportunities at Hope Ministries. If you or someone you know is currently looking for employment, we invite you to learn more about the available positions by clicking on the links below.
- Full-time Program Services Coordinator (Hope Family Center, evenings)
- Full-time Custodial Maintenance Assistant
- Part-time Cook (24 hours/week)
- Full-time Case Manager (Hope Family Center)
- Full-time Church Relations & Group Activities Coordinator
Before applying, please review Hope Ministries’ Mission Statement, Core Values and Statement of Faith as outline on our website. In your cover letter, please state whether you meet the qualifications of the job as outlined and can perform the responsibilities of the job as stated in the job description with or without reasonable accommodations.
To apply, send both resume and cover letter by mail or email to:
Attn: Cole Lindholm, Director of HR
5075 E. University, Suite B
Pleasant Hill, IA 50327
Please feel free to pass this on to family members or friends who may be looking for employment.